Why does my computer crash when?
i play sims 3 but not half-life, WoW, sims 2 or halo
its a dell XPS one (no upgrades) that is runnung on vista 64 bit
Load your computer into SAFE MODE(F8 or F6 during startup). Then check the event viewer to see what is causing the problem. The event viewer is a detailed tree that will allow you to view all files or applications that were accessed within a specified period. The two sections that you should pay special attention are Critical and Error
2.Click Control Panel
3. Click System and Maintenance
4. Click Administrative Tools
5. Double-Click Event Viewer.
6. Under Windows logs, Click System tab
7. Check for red errors icons and the exclamation icons.
Hope this helps!
- King of Pop's fortress of solitude — Los Angeles Times
- Madoff's Wife Cedes Asset Claim — Wall Street Journal